Secure Commercial Property Funding Up to $100M or More
Citi Capital Funding specializes in providing businesses with the means to acquire and invest in commercial real estate. We structure loans large and small, dedicated to finding an equitable solution for your business. We offer commercial real estate financing for both owner-operated and investment proprieties, with recourse and non-recourse options available.
Available Funding Options
We offer businesses of all sizes a diverse product portfolio, each one designed to suit a variety of needs. Our products include:
- Conventional Lending: Properties which qualify for conventional loans include multi-family dwellings, industrial real estate, mobile home communities and commercial space. Secure up $100M in funding for both investment and owner-operated property.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: The high net worth of our network of capital investors allows us to fund transactions between $5M and $100M, structured to suit each client’s needs.
- HUD and FHA Loans: Receive fixed low rates on financing for municipal developments, including hospitals, assisted living facilities and multifamily units. Borrow as much as $50M without recourse.
- Construction Financing: When backed with equity, we can provide structured permanent financing for new construction projects between $10M and $100M or more.
- Bridge Loans: Secure up to $100M immediately with variable interest rates not exceeding 14 percent with an 80 percent loan-to-value ratio.
- SBA 7a and 504 Lending for Hotels: Receive competitive rates as low as 4.5 percent with terms as long 25 years for both flagged and non-flagged hotels.
- International Lending: We offer many of our commercial real estate products in overseas markets, including Europe and Asia. Secure as much as $1B.
Building for the Future
Any new or growing business understands the importance of commercial real estate acquisition. Secure the financing you need to develop your operations and invest in the future. Speak with one of our experts today to learn more about the best commercial real estate financing options for your situation.